Yes, but we advise you to stop using it gradually. Inform parties from whom you expect to receive incoming transfers about the closure of your Nuri account. After the closure date, direct debits will no longer be cleared by us but will be returned to the sender. Existing standing orders will be deleted automatically.
Articles in this section
- Will my debit card still work until the closure date?
- Can I use my bank account normally until the closure date?
- What if I have a negative balance?
- What happens to payments that come in after my account is closed?
- Can I switch my bank account to a different partner of Solarisbank/SDA?
- What is Vivid?
- Why do I receive the possibility to move to Vivid?
- How can I open a crypto wallet with Vivid?
- How do I send my funds to Vivid?
- What crypto services are available at Vivid?