If you have any questions or problems with one of our products or services, our customer support team will be happy to help you and assist you in solving any difficulties.
The easiest way to reach our customer support team is to use our contact form.
If you still have reason to complain, we will gladly take care of your concern.
The best way to contact us is as follows:
℅ Turbine Kreuzberg
When you file a complaint, we require the following information:
- Full name and address
- E-mail address with which you are registered at Nuri - for security reasons, we can only discuss account-specific information via the e-mail address provided for this purpose.
- Reason for your complaint (including which product/service your complaint relates to)
- A description of the facts as detailed as possible (including copies of all documents necessary to understand your complaint)
- The desired solution to the complaint
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will confirm receipt via email and then review the matter. If we need more information or can solve your issue immediately, our team will contact you directly.
Once we have completed our review of your issue, we will notify you of the outcome via email.
If you are not satisfied with the final processing and the result, you have the option of contacting an independent third party.
For example, the following arbitration bodies are available to you:
- The Schlichtungsstelle der Deutschen Bundesbank (Arbitration Board of the German Federal Bank)
- The Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
The address email@example.com is intended for the submission of complaints only. For all other inquiries and concerns, please contact our customer support directly. They may be able to resolve your issue more quickly. Contact Form
If you are representing an authority or need to reach us on behalf of another bank, you can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.