Wallets & Vaults
We believe that trading should be simple, safe and always meet your personal needs. Therefore, we offer you two ways to manage your cryptocurrencies: Wallets and Vaults. Wondering what the difference is?
Nuri Wallets, also known as Custody Wallets, are managed by our partner Solaris Digital Assets - and come with great advantages:
- Fast trading: Enjoy extra fast settlement of your trades
- Zero network fees: We cover the network fees when you buy or sell Bitcoin from your custodial wallet
- Quick login: You can always access your Wallet via your Nuri account - no keys or wallet password required
- No risk of losing keys: We can always restore your Wallet for you
Our new Wallets make trading easier than ever before - once you open a Nuri account, your wallet gets created automatically and you can start right away.
To keep your cryptocurrencies safe, the wallet uses your face ID or fingerprint, so please make sure to enable the biometric data in your smartphone settings before trading.
How do I active the biometrics?
Sounds good? Great!
Don’t feel like using the custodial wallet? We got you - with our non-custodial wallet: The Vault.
Nuri Vaults are the more “traditional” wallets, that only you can access and hold the security keys to. Your Vault comes with the following features:
- Your keys, your coins: Be in complete control of your private keys and access to your funds
- True ownership: The generated security keys are in your full possession. As we can’t see them either, we can’t access or recover your Vault.
- Network fees: As your trades are settled directly on the blockchain, network fees are applicable.
To open a Vault, simply go to Profile and then Crypto Vaults in your Nuri mobile app. After a successful creation your Vault will be marked with a key symbol inside your app.