The Ethereum (ETH) vault currently is only available on mobile and is backed up with one seed phrase, which lets you access your ETH, even if you lose access to your Nuri account. When you set up your Ethereum vault, a cryptographic key is generated and locked away in your smartphone security module. It can only be accessed by the Nuri mobile app and only upon using biometric authentication. Every transaction requires a confirmation from your device key, meaning no one else can access your funds – not even the Nuri team.
Articles in this section
- Wallets & Vaults - What’s the difference?
- Can I transfer cryptocurrencies between my Wallet and Vault?
- How do I activate the biometrics?
- How does the Ethereum Vault work?
- Can I create an Ethereum Vault without biometric sensors in my smartphone?
- What is the network fee slider?
- How to receive bitcoin using the Nuri Vault?
- Where to find my Bitcoin address?
- Why are there two extra keys for the Nuri vault?
- How to create a Nuri vault?