To set up a direct debit, simply provide the contracting company/ institution with your Nuri account details. They will set up the direct debit once you give them permission to withdraw the funds in question from your account.
Articles in this section
- How to make a Euro transfer?
- What types of transfers can be made using the Nuri user account?
- What is a mTAN?
- Where to find an overview of my transfers?
- Which currencies are supported by the Nuri user account?
- How to set up a direct debit?
- Can a completed transfer be cancelled?
- How to claim a chargeback?
- What is a SEPA transfer?
- How long does a SEPA transfer take?