It is very important to set a strong password that is different to your account login password. A strong password should include letters, numbers and punctuation marks. It should also contain at least 16 characters.
The best way to secure your wallet is to store your main key and your backup key on a document in a very safe place. The keys are generated upon creation of your wallet. In case you forget your wallet password, you can only recover it with your main key and your backup key.
We recommend the following:
- Do not share your wallet password with anyone
- Do not share your backup key or main key with anyone
- Do not make digital copies of your keys
- Do not store your main key or backup key online or digitally
- Do not answer questions about how you secured your keys
Nuri will never ask users to share their main key, backup key or wallet password. Please do not share your wallet access information with anyone.