The PIN of your Nuri debit card is used to withdraw cash at ATMs and to authorise payments at physical points of sale.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to have multiple Nuri debit cards?
- Do you offer multiple currency cards?
- Which countries can the debit card be shipped to?
- What is the PIN of my Nuri debit card used for?
- How to activate my Nuri debit card?
- What is the Nuri debit card?
- What is 3D Secure (3DS)
- How to lock/unlock my debit card?
- How to change my card PIN?
- My card was lost or stolen - what now?