When registering and opening your account as part of the onboarding process, you will need to enter your address with the correct details.
This allows us to validate the address instantly, instead of asking you to provide Proof of Address on the IDnow verification call.
If your address cannot be found, please contact Customer Support with a recent proof of address attached. This document should be in form of a utility bill (water, electricity, gas, internet) or a bank statement, showing your name, your address and an issuance date within the last 90 days. Alternatively, you can also send this email through the contact form within your Nuri application on the app.
Here are some tips on how to validate your address during onboarding:
- Street, Number, City & Postcode fields are mandatory
- You should start typing your address information such as street name & number, city and postcode in the Street field and select the correct result from the drop-down list
- The more address information you type, the more accurate addresses will be provided.
- You can enter your flat/apartment & parcel numbers in the Additional field
- In case some fields may not automatically fill, you can enter them manually
- If the postcode or street number you enter is not correct, the address will not be validated.
Here are our suggestions if you encounter an error while validating your address:
- Please make sure to check that the postcode which is automatically filled or manually entered, is correct. If you are sure it’s correct and it still does not get validated, please contact customer support
- Please write street names and abbreviations in the original language of the country
- If your address is not recognized in the native alphabet, please try typing it in the latin alphabet
- Be sure that the use of punctuation characters are absolutely necessary for your address. Otherwise, please add them to the Additional field
- If your street number contains a letter (eg. Oxford Street 10b), and it does not recognize the letter, you can put it into the Additional field
- For any other issues and questions feel free to contact Customer Support.