For security and privacy best practices, a new Bitcoin address is automatically generated every time you receive bitcoin. You can also generate a new address at any time from the ‘receive BTC’ Wealth section, just click the generate icon. All previous addresses can still receive bitcoin.
Articles in this section
- Wallets & Vaults - What’s the difference?
- Can I transfer cryptocurrencies between my Wallet and Vault?
- How do I activate the biometrics?
- How does the Ethereum Vault work?
- Can I create an Ethereum Vault without biometric sensors in my smartphone?
- What is the network fee slider?
- How to receive bitcoin using the Nuri Vault?
- Where to find my Bitcoin address?
- Why are there two extra keys for the Nuri vault?
- How to create a Nuri vault?