The reference key is a piece of information that you receive when you create your Nuri vault. In the unlikely event that Nuri suffers a large scale data loss, you will need it to recover your vault and access your bitcoin. It is also available within the Vault section of your account. To access it, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
Articles in this section
- Wallets & Vaults - What’s the difference?
- Can I transfer cryptocurrencies between my Wallet and Vault?
- How do I activate the biometrics?
- How does the Ethereum Vault work?
- Can I create an Ethereum Vault without biometric sensors in my smartphone?
- What is the network fee slider?
- How to receive bitcoin using the Nuri Vault?
- Where to find my Bitcoin address?
- Why are there two extra keys for the Nuri vault?
- How to create a Nuri vault?