As soon as you've placed the order for your Nuri debit card, it'll be processed right away. It can't be cancelled or changed afterwards. Therefore, please make sure your name and address are correct and that you have access to the corresponding postal address for the next two weeks before ordering.
Articles in this section
- What is the Nuri debit card?
- How do I order my Nuri card?
- How long does card delivery take?
- Which countries can the debit card be shipped to?
- Can I cancel my card order?
- How to activate my Nuri debit card?
- What is the PIN of my Nuri debit card used for?
- How to change my card PIN?
- What is 3D Secure (3DS)
- How to lock/unlock my debit card?